Several MIDI map templates are provided to support different drum modules, but you can also create your unique MIDI map using the following procedure.
- Click on the square ellipsis icon (three dots) in the MIDI Map window and select "Add Blank" or "Add Copy."
* To create a custom MIDI Map based on the current MIDI Map, select "Add Copy".
- Give your new MIDI map a name and press Enter to create it.
Your custom MIDI map will be listed as a user map, and you can edit it.
- Open the MIDI note grid by clicking the dropdown arrow in the pad zone boxes.
- Assign MIDI note numbers to each zone of your drum kit and save the assignments.