After successfully downloading and installing the DW SoundWorks application and Core Library Packs from Roland Cloud Manager, sample libraries and kits are not appearing. This is a known issue which will be fixed soon, but if this happens to you, please do the following:
- Open Roland Cloud Manager and navigate to Preferences in the upper right Settings menu.
- Open Preferences and check the box labeled DW Soundworks Expansion Packs path
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the folder path box below
- Click “Select Folder” without making any other changes
- Close the Preferences dialog
- In the Roland Cloud Manager Menu Bar, click "Refresh" and wait for the process to complete
- Close DW Soundworks and re-open
- The sample libraries and kit presets should now be visible and ready to use.
This will only need to be done once.